Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ABC wednesdayL Letter C

 To beat winter colds and coughs, my brother recommended a brew using cinnamon twirls cloves. Home brews were something my mum had done when we were growing up.
 Carmelia flower in winter
 Cinnamon twirls
 Cloves.

 My chamomile plants are struggling in the cold.
Photo: My chamomile plants are struggling in the cold.

I love chocolate. Sadly Whittaker's is recalling a batch of its Almond Gold Mini Slabs after discovering pieces of blue plastic in the product.

http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.co.nz/abc15 (1)

2 comments:

  1. I just got over a summer cold that lasted for a couple of LONG weeks. Used cold losinges to help with the scratchiness. I do appreciate home remedies.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cinnamon.
    Cin Raisin bagels are my favorites.
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete