Monday, September 29, 2014

SpongeHero Cleaning






Many New Zealand families have two partners working, or have young children. On weekends, time is taken up taking children to sports.

House cleaning is a big chore. After that, you get so tired and you can't have a relaxing time. Worst of all, you have a guilt trip having  shouted at the kids,  " Don't you dare mess up the place, I have spent hours cleaning the house."

Why not get the professionals in?

I just did. SpongeHero is New Zealand's newest professional on-demand residential cleaning service. On-demand means they clean when you request it. No lengthy contract that you can't get out once you committed yourself.

"SpongeHero's philosophy is simple, realistic and perfectly in line with today's technology." You use your computer, smart phone or tablet to make bookings.

I did have a small hitch when I used my computer to make my booking. I must have clicked or not clicked. I went to their website and emailed them, I also phoned and left a message at their answerphone. The problem was quickly fixed with a phone call and followed up with an email. The next day, I got another phone to rectify something I omitted to do. All very polite and efficient.

On the cleaning day, the Hero Marie came promptly. She was polite and has a nice personality. "Mei LoLeiLei,"I greeted her. I left her to do her job, and this was just what she did.Did her job.  Sponge hero was certainly thorough, non intrusive and friendly, so a thumbs up to them.

I was very pleased with this Hero, and if like me, you like to have their service, visit www.spongehero.co.nz  or phone 0508 Sponge



I was given a coupon to redeem for my post. SpongeHero and Hero Marie have no idea I am writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment