Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thai Kwang school, my roots



so pleased to find out that my cousin Kong Kathleen's son Henley Siik Wui is teaching in Thai Kwang School. Newly relocated and rebuilt school
The original Thai Kwang school was my home, my Kampong in Upper lanang Road. During the Japanese war aka WW2, it was a Japoanese Camp, and my Ah Kung lived 5 minutes from there.

Sjk Thai kwang was the school of the Chans when we came to Borneo. In 1970s, the Government relocated all the people and the school. My cousin Kong Kathleen's son is a teacher there. Thai Kwang school had a very important role in the history of the World war 2.



1 comment:

  1. I am not a very good learner. Now I have problems with downloading my photos in the computer. The usual way I do it went wrong. The alternate way, has too many steps and I remember half the steps.

    ReplyDelete