Friday, June 23, 2017

Statue of Liberty.


My friends Charlie Charoenwong and Chanika Charoenwong went to USA with their children.
Part of their journey reminded me of the time I went with my flatmates to Niagara Falls, New York, back the Detroit way. At one section of the road near to Buffalo, there was no vacancy all along the road.
We came to a motel to be told there were no vacancy, and there was a couple, A fifty something Asian woman and an American man. She offered to me to sleep in their room. May it it was instinct, I declined.
Forty years later, and a writer of few books, I thought back what a smart decision it was. Recently, I read an au pair taking a celeb to court. She sued the celeb for making her do a Three some with her husband. When I read this, I am glad I didn't put myself in that predicament.

Thanks Charlie for yr photos. I like this photo because my friends and I climbed all the way up the Statue of Liberty.
 
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, ocean, sky and outdoor
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment