Friday, July 4, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday: Grass





This grass is called Sabah Snake grass . People claim that it cures cancer. When people are frustrated with the hopelessness of medicine, they go for traditional medicine. 

This reminds me of my Dad warning my Mum, "don't anyhow introduce people to take herbal medicine, when some one dies, then there will be big trouble"Photo: What can I do with this ? Any ideas this plant is for what medicine ?

Photo: My cousin Lee Lee 's grass.


search/label/Alphabe-Thursday


3 comments:

  1. Having lived in Hong Kong we have seen the wonders of Chinese medicine - I hope I do not have to use snake grass :)
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Have a great week.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know people who are managing their cancer with cannabis with good success. I wouldn't discount the power of snake grass!

    Thanks for a thoughtful link for the letter G.

    You are great.

    A+

    ReplyDelete