Friday, October 3, 2014

How to make avocados ripen faster.

green avocados
control group, empty paper bag
 in a bag with a banana
 in a bag with an apple.
 4 days , in banana bag, ripened in 4 days
 4 days, in an apple bag, with mildly ripening
control group, hardly any change.

When I was young, we were given some green chiku, it was green and we couldn't eat it. The person who gave it to us told us to put them inside the rice jar. It did the job.  Dad was always carrying out experiments with us, so I naturally did the same.

Recently, I was given a lot of green avocados, I googled to see how to get them ripe faster.

How to ripen an avocado:
I had tried leaving then in my fruit bowl, but it took a long time.
I carried out this experiment.
1:  Place several avocados in a paper bag and store at room temperature. 
2: To make it ripen faster faster
3: Place avocados in a paper bag with an apple
4: Place avocados with a  banana.
Result: the banana worked best, 

No comments:

Post a Comment